Listing your home with iRealty Virtual Brokers is easy, and you’ll save thousands and in some cases tens of thousands in real estate commission. On top of that, you’ll actually get the kind of professional advice you should get with a traditional listing agent, but do not. Here are the steps to listing with us.
[Be sure you’ve gone through all the steps to understand the flat fee, the process, the reasons why it might make sense for you as a seller, and how much it costs by running through steps 1-6 in drop down menu above called “List Your Home”.]
First, I ask that you read an introductory article I wrote specifically to help you understand the challenges a homeowner like you faces today. Please read or peruse that article entitled “7 Myths of Selling Your Home.” When you click on this link, you’ll be taken to a new tab in your browser. Once you’re perused that article, just close that tab, and you’ll be back here for the second step.
Second, and this is entirely optional but a good practice, I recommend reading my entire book, “The 7 Myths of Selling Your Home” and you can use this link to go directly to Amazon to buy either the Kindle or Apple Books version or the paperback version. Again, I don’t require you read this book to list with us, but there is so much in the book you should know, and even though you and I will end up talking soon, there’s not enough time for me to educate you on all that is in the book that has taken me four decades to learn.
Third, here’s a brief description of the flat fee and the services you’ll get. The flat fee is $5,000. And here’s what you’ll get in return:
- Your listing will be placed in the Northwest Multiple Listing Service, which covers the largest markets in Washington State.
- Your listing will be syndicated to Zillow, Redfin, Realtor.com, and many other sites.
- Your listing will appear on tens of thousands of public MLS sites of other real estate brokers who are members of the NWMLS, and there are about 35,000 members.
- All of the forms from the NWMLS (over 100) will be available for you and your buyer, and iRealty not only provides guidance on selecting and completing the right forms, Chuck Marunde, J.D., Broker/Atty (Ret.) will complete all the forms for you and your buyer. This is a level of knowledge and experience you can’t find at traditional brokerages, nor do you get it with discount FSBO or other listing or flat fee services.
- Buyers will contact you directly, and you’ll make arrangements to show your home.
- You’ll negotiate your price and terms with your buyer, but you you have a master negotiator in your corner as I’ve negotiated many hundreds of transactions over my career and I know every nuance in negotiating tactics.
- Your photos, taken by you or a photographer you hire, will be added to the listing.
- If you like, you can create a non-branded video or drone video, or you can hire a professional to do that, and those will be added to the listing.
- You’ll install your own “For Sale” Sign, if you want one, and you might not.
- iRealty does not provide you with a lockbox, and I don’t recommend one anyway.
- You’ll have access to one of the most experienced professional real estate brokers in the country, and he will guide you in every aspect of your home presentation, photos, videos, marketing, negotiating, and dealing with buyers.
- While it may be obvious, it needs to be said that Chuck also helps you avoid legal nightmares and liabilities that most Realtors are ill-equipped to avoid, let alone even discuss with clients.
If your home is an $800,000 home, this flat fee listing service doesn’t cost you $40,000 or $48,000. I recently submitted an offer on a $1.5 million listing. Someone outbid my buyer, but if it sold for listed price, the commission was $75,000. Wow! This flat fee service is only $5,000. Chuck’s flat fee of $5,000 is incredibly reasonable considering all that he brings to the table for you.
Fourth, I do require everyone to complete a short online application so I can see if your home qualifies to be listed with iRealty. We do not accept all listings without our own analysis and approval. Once you’re ready, please complete this simple application:
You might enjoy hearing my description of this new flat fee commission service via audio: